The carrier may return an order to us as undeliverable. If this happens, we will issue a full refund to your original payment method when we receive the order in our warehouse.
Shipments are returned to us for reasons including:
- The package being damaged in transit.
- Incorrect shipping details during checkout.
- Safety concerns that the carrier determines.
- Disruptions caused by severe weather events.
- Damage that occurs during shipping.
If the carrier returns your order to us as undeliverable, we will not re-ship it. Please place a new order on our website.