We are taking measures to protect our staff and our customers in partnership with the global containment effort to combat COVID-19.
- The non-essential office staff is working remotely to reduce the number of people in our building.
- For employees that must physically be at work, we have redistributed work stations, ensuring safe distances at all times to minimize individuals' exposure.
- Employees are required to wear masks while at work in the facility.
- We have stressed the importance of rigorous hygiene/hand washing to all employees and added additional hand sanitizing stations across our facility.
- Our custodial staff has updated cleaning requirements as recommended by the CDC.
- Monitor CDC guidelines and recommendations on shipping packages.