On rifles with detachable cylinders , they have a 10 year life from born on date. On Air-Arms rifles with fixed tanks they also have a born on date and a 10 year life. Rifles sent in for repair with expired cylinders , the cylinders/tanks will be changed.
Articles in this section
- Basic airgun maintenance - how to avoid rust and clean your airgun
- Crosman DPMS green seal is backwards and it stops shooting
- Pellet that is stuck in the barrel
- Can you repair my airgun? What guns do you work on?
- Ataman BP17 / AP16 Magazine Adjustment (magazine does not fit)
- How to use the piston ring installation tool for the 110v 4500PSI AV compressor
- Air Venturi Labor Rate
- Tank and Cylinder dates
- Benjamin Blue and Silver streak repairs
- New PCP not filling